FreeCharge is back again with Freecharge – Send Money via Freecharge UPI and Get 100% Cashback.
In now days, every wallet is launching their UPI Services. FreeCharge has launched UPI service on its app.
FreeCharge has now integrated with BHIM UPI Support, you can send/receive money from your bank account using UPI feature, So now you don’t need to install another app of BHIM UPI, FreeCharge will does the same for you.
Now they are offering 100% Cashback on Sending money via FreeCharge UPI. Maximum Cashback
amount is Rs. 50. Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge wallet.
Offer is valid for once per user. Offer is valid from 22nd March 2018 to 25th March 2018.
Avail this Offer now !!
How to Send Money via FreeCharge UPI and Get 100% Cashback ?
- First of all, Download FreeCharge App From playstore
- Install and Open the app.
- if you have already account then login otherwise sign up for freecharge.
- Tab on the “BHIM UPI” Tab
- Then Add your bank account and create your UPI ID.
- Now Send money by entering Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account and Send Rs 50 or more Money.
- Once your transfer is successful, You will get the 100% Cashback upto Rs 50 in your Freecharge by Next working day after 6PM.
Terms & Conditions for Freecharge UPI Send Money Offer:-
- Send money via FreeCharge UPI and get 100% cashback into FreeCharge Wallet
- No minimum transafer amount. Max cashback of Rs.50
- Offer is valid from 22nd Mar’18 to 25th Mar’18
- Offer is valid once per user/Account & is linked toon which offer is received
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- Offer is valid only on the latest version of the FreeCharge android App
- Cash back will be credited on the subsequent days(If transaction is done on Monday cash back will be credited on Tuesday by 6pm), except for Friday- Sunday, where the cash back will be credited on Monday
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.